29 Mar MONTANA WILDERNESS & RANCH
MONTANA WILDERNESS & RANCH – PAWS UP RESORT
Just outside Missoula, Montana lies the 37,000 acre Paws Up Resort. On this land, explorers Lewis & Clark are said to have been wowed by the beauty of the landscape. Accessible via several western cities, plus direct flights from Atlanta, Chicago and Minneapolis, Paws Up Resort is truly a destination to enjoy the western wilderness!
Amaze Tip: Paws Up guests range from couples, to families with kids, to larger groups of families & friends – Paws Up has activities for everyone to enjoy!
Accommodations at Paws Up ranges from unique homes & lodges, to the utmost in luxury tent camping – the finest of the ‘glamping’ experience! All accommodations are spread out across the property so you always can savor the wide open spaces and nature.
There is a large range of activities offered, many of which are included in your stay at no cost. Some of the Paws Up activities include:
- Get active on the water with white-water river rafting, or jet ski and tube on the lake
- Spend time with some of the finest fly fishing in the country
- Explore the over 100 miles of trails by hiking, running or mountain biking
- Become an expert horse rider with equestrian lessons, or take a horse out for a trot
- Hone your skills at archery or clay shooting
- For the most adventurous, at sunset soak in the views and then rapel down the face of a cliff!
- Enjoy wellness offerings by spending time at the spa or attend a yoga class
Amaze Tip: Paws Up is a working cattle ranch and guests have the opportunity to spend an afternoon on horseback led by a seasoned ranch-hand assisting with the cattle herding!
The food is an especial delight at Paws Up, with fresh ingredients grown on site! Pair your dinners with fine wine as Paws Up is a recent recipient of the Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator. After dinner, head to a camp fire and enjoy reliving the best moments of the day, and excitedly discuss what is planned for the next!
Amaze Tip: Paws Up offers special culinary events including Montana Master Grillers with some of the best Texan BBQ pitmasters, and Montana Master Chefs with several of the finest chefs preparing delicious foods.
Paws Up is the ultimate way to experience the American West and the ‘Big Sky’ of Montana!
Rates start at $466 (per person per night) in the spring, and $575 (per person, per night) in the summer.
CONTACT US TO BOOK THIS AMAZEing Luxury Adventure Vacation!! firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.573.0857
Image Courtesy of Paws Up Resort