28 Jul Experience Italy South to North
Join Abercrombie & Kent on this small group journey to explore Italy, from the south to the north! Each departure has a dynamic itinerary to ensure you see the best that Italy has to offer, in the company of no more than 24 fellow Italy explorers!
Amaze Tip: Extend your Italy vacation with an optional add-on at start or end of your trip, including options such as Sicily, Lake Como, Milan
On this 14-day trip you will not only see all the highlights of Italy, but also enjoy carefully crafted experiences to uniquely see the people and culture of Italy. For example, enjoy a wine tasting and dinner at a family’s home in Rome’s Trastevere neighborhood and visit a craftsman workshop in Venice. Your tours and transfers are included, plus breakfast is included each morning as well as 6 lunches and 6 dinners.
Highlights of the itinerary include 5 ‘home bases’ during the trip to see Italy:
- Naples: Sorrento, Amalfi Coast, Positano, Pompeii, Mt Vesuvius
- Rome: Forum, Coliseum, Vatican City, Sistine Chapel, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, Spanish Steps
- Florence: Uffizi Gallery, Ponte Vecchio, Medieval Tuscan town Siena
- La Spezia: Leaning Tower of Pisa, villages of Cinque Terre (Italian Riviera)
- Venice: Doge Palace, St Mark’s Square, Grand Canal
Amaze Tip: Each evening, do as the Italians and enjoy the passeggiata. This is the slow evening stroll that locals take around town to socialize with one another.
Tour rates start at $6,795 per person. Dates available August to October 2015 & May to October 2016
CONTACT US TO BOOK THIS AMAZEing ITALY VACATION!! firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.573.0857
Image Courtesy of Disney – Aulani Resort