30 Jul U.S. CITIZENS CAN DISCOVER THE SPIRIT OF CUBA
Since 2011 this island nation is legally open to any U.S. citizen through the people-to-people license issued by the U.S. Department of the Treasury. Insight Cuba has in-country experience that is unmatched in the industry. They are currently accepting bookings for trips to Cuba for 2014 and 2015, with trip offerings from 5 to 13 days.
From its timeless Spanish architecture to its soul-stirring music, to its people, who are as warm and welcoming as its tropical climate, Cuba has a deep-rooted culture all its own. Just 90 miles off the coast of the United States, Cuba is a captivating journey back in time, with nine UNESCO World Heritage Sites, cobblestone streets full of classic cars, and a landscape almost untouched by Western influence.
Classic Cuba 9-day tour, from $4,495 per person
- Your trip begins in Miami, Florida for your charter flight to Havana.
- Set out with your Cuban guide through the historic corridors of Old Havana. The UNESCO heritage area is spangled with 16th and 17th century buildings and cobblestone squares animated by the impromptu blare of trombones and lilt of guitars.
- Enjoy a meal at La Floridita, one of Ernest Hemingway’s favorite restaurants.
- Discover the enchanting cobblestone streets of Trinidad, and admire the architectural and historic preservation.
- Talk with local residents about the influence of African traditions and religion on society and culture and meet with professional singers, dancers and musicians.
- Tour includes: Expert local Cuban guides, hotel accommodations, all meals while in Cuba except one or two evening dining on your own, in-country transportation
CONTACT US TO BOOK THIS AMAZING VACATION!